Galvanized Silo Storage System
Fowler Westrup’s Agricultural Division designs & manufactures complete Galvanized Silo Storage & handling System for grains, pulses, oil seeds, cereals etc. Fowler Westrup is manufacturing, install & commission the Galvanized silos in technical collaboration with world leader in this field, Silos Cordoba, Spain, who having vast experience in this field, over 25 years. Silos manufactured with Galvanized Steel of high elastic tolerance and with Z 450 minimum coating equivalent to 450 gm/m² of zinc on both sides. Galvanized reinforced exteriors, regardless of thickness, that provide excellent anti-corrosion qualities.
Fowler Westrup manufactures post harvest equipments like pre-cleaner, fine cleaner and material handling equipments like bucket elevators, conveyors (chain, belt, screw) in technical collaboration with Westrup A/s Denmark, who is leading company in this field of cleaning, sorting, grading & handling agricultural goods.Westrup having their installations around the world in both developed & developing countries.
Important features of the Galvanized Silo Storage System
- Scientific method of storage for foodgrain i.e. first in and first out of grain.
- No wastages of gunny bags, bulk grain storage.
- Require less space compared with same capacity of Godown Storage.
- Mechanized handling of grain, require less manpower hence handling cost is less.
- No spillage, no wastage due to rodents, insects, birds etc.
- Quality of the stored grain is maintained by aerating the bulk grain.
Please fill the form below to know about our products and we shall get back to you.